ONLINE INFO DAYS 2
EU Scheme for Young Professionals in BiH
Date: 10 September 2021
Time: 10:00 a.m.
Duration: 60 min
Online platform: Microsoft Teams
Topic: The importance of digitalisation of public administration services for providing better support to citizens
- Sonja Turic, participant of the EU Scheme for Young Professionals in BiH-Round I and representative of a project group who worked on the policy paper regarding digitalization
- Amila Lagumdzija, Project Director, representative of the British Council
- Edina Avdic, Adviser at the Division for Communication and Training in the Field of European Integration, representative of the Directorate for European Integration of BiH
- Nedzib Delic, Head of Operations, representative of the Public Administration Reform Coordinator’s Office of BiH
- Refik Begic, Director of the Civil Service Agency of FBiH
Moderator: Una Bejtović
Register for the event here:
The British Council complies with data protection law in the UK and laws in other countries that meet internationally accepted standards.
You have the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold on you, and the right to ask us to correct any inaccuracies in that information. If you have concerns about how we have used your personal information, you also have the right to complain to a privacy regulator.
For detailed information, please refer to the privacy section of our website, www.britishcouncil.org/privacy or contact your local British Council office at [email protected]. Your information will be stored securely on the server located in the UK. We will keep your information for a period of 7 years from the time of collection.